#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY: Release Kunle Wiseman and Bankole Olagoke else 2022 reloaded version of the #EndPoliceBrutality may triggers – Ayo Ademiluyi
New Worth LLP and Ayo Ademiluyi Esq Solicitors to KUNLE WISEMAN AJAYI and BANKE OLAGOKE are demanding for their immediate release from Alausa Police Station. The duo are the leading #EndSARS activists who coordinated the Alausa Barricade at the Lagos State House of Assembly , Alausa, Ikeja during the #EndSARS protests. Ayo Ademiluyi visited Alausa Police Station to inquire about the details of the arrest and seek for their release.
See below his claims
We have the instructions of our clients as follows:
1. That they were coming from a Wedding Ceremony at the Abiola Gardens Area of Alausa , Ikeja.
2. That they decided to take a motorbike driven by one Modiu Mohammed , who took the duo on his motorbike.
3. That no sooner had the motorcyclist began driving that a fast-driving van full of policemen hit the motorbike and the motorcyclist and the duo fell into a ditch.
4. That they took up the police officers immediately and questioned the rationale for the near fatal action.
5. That they were harassed immediately by the police officers which made them to go on live videos, which the police officers to act more aggressively.
6. That they were clamped into the small van with Modiu Mohammed, the motorcyclists.
7. That they continued their agitation inside the police van and it was at this point that the Police made attempt to change the story by releasing the motorcyclist.
While at the Police Station and as at the time of writing his statement, the trio of their clients and the motorcyclists have been detained at the Counter.
According to Ayo Ademiluyi his statement is to put the #EndSARS movement on red alert in the occasion where the DIVISIONAL POLICE OFFICER , ALAUSA POLICE STATION fails and refuses to release the duo to converge at the ALAUSA POLICE STATION as from tomorrow morning, 9th January, 2022, a 2022 RELOADED VERSION of the #EndPoliceBrutality that began in late 2020 may triggers.